Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thank you Frank Turner

"Cuz love is free and life is cheap and as long as I've got me a place to sleep, some clothes on my back and some food to eat, then I can't ask for anything more..." - Frank Turner

This is a song lyric that often helps me remember to just chill out, relax, and stop stressing about life. Recently my job has been crazy- some things have gone wrong, little mistakes were made by myself and by others working for me and I've been pretty stressed to say the least. But ya know what? In the grand scheme of things my job has very little to do with me. It could stay or it could leave, and I'd still be me. I'd still have the same family and friends who love me dearly and I'd still be pretty damn blessed. So if I mess up, or things don't go how I planned, whether with my job, or my boyfriend, or my finances, or my day... It will all be OK.

Because as long as I have a place to sleep, some clothes on my back and some food to eat, then I can't ask for anything more.

wei-wu-wei,
WWW

If Ever I Stray

No comments:

Post a Comment